Monday, June 15, 2009

Mary Busby update

A couple of days later than normal and no real reason why that is here's last week's progress on Mary Busby, she's now to wide for the scanner so it's over to the camera instead and not such good pics

Last week I stitched all the pale yellow motif and started on the brighter yellow one. Sorry about the bad pic but it was overcast when I took them
Fingers crossed tomorrow I'll finally be able to start Mary Wigham, I didn't like the orginal fabric I picked out and so last weekend I did a few floss toss' on different Sparklies fabrics (Kate was also at the GTG) and picked out BST for it. Kate has done a cut cut for me and fingers crossed it will here in the morning

4 comments:

Jo said...

Great progress :)

Kristin said...

Beautiful!

Carol said...

Looks like it's coming along nicely.

Lauralness said...

Great progress! This is looking so good.