Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December finishes

I thought I better share the last few finishes of the year before the end of the year.

This years ornament for my parents

This one went to my DBF

My Dad's Christmas present Wise Hilda's Basic Ribbed Socks (Ravelry download)

Yes I know I didn't finish this but it's still stitching related :)
My Secret Santa from Pat (my other Mother and Quaker SAL partner)

And just because it's gorgeous a close up of the ornie she included (please excuse the stray cat hair's I didn't spot them till I'd uploaded the pic)

And lastly the ornie I sent to Kate for the annual exchange I organised

5 comments:

Sue said...

Love the ornaments and the cat hair :)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely ornaments sent and received.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great ornaments - Happy New Year

Patty C. said...

Lovely Ornaments
Best wishes in the New Year

Tommye said...

Busy girl! Love your ornies.

Isn't it great to have a stitching pal with the same taste? Fun to share.