Sunday, December 12, 2010

Those PHD's

A PHD is a Partly Half Done or a Potential Happy Dance depending on which you prefer.

So the one's I found that I had forgotten about

Art Deco Sunrise, this appeared in a magazine a few years ago and Mum asked me to stitch it for her
Stitch Kitty Ornament.
I think this may of been in one of the Ornament RR's I did years ago

And lastly a Christmas Carousel card, no clue about this one but I suspect it got put done because of the poor really bad adia.

And because I found the main chart for my oldest PHD a pic of that as well.
I'm so glad I found it and although my taste has changed I would love to finish it, please excuse the filthy state of it I wasn't very careful when I started it but orvus will fix it as it's normal common muck and there's no stains on it

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with your PHDs. I'm glad you've told us what it means I have been wondering lol.

Clare-Aimetu said...

PHD - I've not heard the name before but I have plenty of those lol - good luck with them

Lisa said...

Thanks for letting us know what PHD's are lol and for the pics of some of them.