Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jolly Old Elf

Every year I take part in a Secret Santa exchange amongst a group of stitching friends last year Joy had my name and along with a couple of other things she sent me this little guy.

Jolly Old Elf
Shepherds Bush kit

He's been calling to me on and off all year but I wanted to save him for December, this last weekend was Krampus and since I was going to be in the caravan for some of the time I was there I took him with me.
He turned out to be a much quicker stitch than I expected and he was done in a little over 4 hours.

If anyone is interested in the chart let me know and if there's more than one I'll get DBF to draw a name.

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

He's lovely Lindsay - I'd love to be in your draw :)

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

Daffycat said...

Oh it's darling! What a cute Santa! Put me in the draw, if I win I will pass him along too!

Karoline said...

Very cute, congratulations

Anonymous said...

Your SB Santa is gorgeous :) If it's not too late, I'd love to go into the draw :) Also I'd like to say that I've enjoyed reading your blog this year, and look forward to doing so in 2011 (even if I don't comment often) - all the best for the upcoming year to you and your family :)