Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dragon Robe progress

The beading I'm in on facebook has different challenges each month and for July (and August) it's to finish a PHD or however many you want to finish and earrings.
I've not made any earrings yet or finished a PHD but I have made good progress on one :)
I pulled my Dragon Robe out and got to work on it and it only went away again when I had to make some samples for WI craft group, I'm hoping I'll get back to it at some point soon.

Last time I posted about it was back in April 2016 and it looked like this in case you don't follow the link


And here it is now.  I've started the increase for the sleeves now and will soon reach the point where I will have to work straight up for a few rows and then add the rest of the sleeve width before I can go back to working straight rows


7 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Very impressive Lindsay, just lovely. Your New Year fairy is very pretty too.

Julie said...

I love to see your beading, stunning.

Pull the other thread said...

That is just stunning, well done on your great progress on it.

Kerryp77 said...

That is incredible, I must show Hubby as he loves Chinese dragons. Amazing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh my goodness, is that all beaded? It's stunning!

Anonymous said...

She is stunning. Beautiful and timely. An angel to watch over you.



ตารางบอล

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's beautiful.