Monday, May 19, 2008

Reaseheath Open Day

Yesterday we went to Reaseheath's Open day (the college Mel has a place at in Sept), because I was there to demonstrate spinning I didn't get to wander round much but after lunch Mel dragged me to the Zoo area of the college which is also where she will be studying.
I'd let her loose with my camera earlier in the day so she's guilty for some of these pics :)

I had to talk nicely to this guy to get him to turn his head

Ring Tailed Lemurs


Meerkats, the outdoor group

Tapier


Serval


And this is Pete the resident Peacock, you never know where you'll find him as he's the only one allowed to roam free. We found him in with some chickens and I had to talk nicely to him as well to get him to display his tail

Then he decided we should see him from behind as well

They have Otters, Llama's, Alpacha's, assorted Birds of Prey, Spider Monkeys, assorted snakes, Rabbits and loads of other animals that I can't remember

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh, what wonderful pictures! Could you guess my fav is the peacock???

It looks like you had a good time.

Lindsay said...

I wonder why, LOL

Jo said...

great pics :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics - thanks for sharing Lindsay.