Sunday, July 20, 2008

Anyone would think we'd just moved house :)

Mel had the idea on Thursday morning before the new furniture arrived that we should record the state of the house!



The bedroom one's turned out blurred and out of focus but you get the general idea from these, all those boxes & bags you can see in the first 2 pics had to be moved upstairs to my room ready for the new furniture arriving and some are still waiting for me to get to them.
Toby arrived yesterday and seems to have made the move OK, he's spent most of the day asleep on his favourite log or sat in the water bowl.
We're getting there slowly and once I'm all straight and there's no more bags I've been told I have to post again so watch this space as they say :)

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

There's much stuff.