Saturday, July 05, 2008

Some stitching and a house update

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I was working on helping to fill in an RR and I've finally got round to posting a pic, I did 3 French Hens
And as a whole it now looks like this, sorry for the poor pic but I really couldn't take a decent one no matter how hard I tried
I was suppossed to go and sign for the new house yesterday but late Thursday afternoon I had a call off the agents to say it had to be put back :( My new Landlord wanted an inventory doing and had left it until the last minute to say anything, no record of a Gas safety check could be traced so one of those has to be organsied and the Landlord works away from home and wasn't able to remove the furniture and other bits that I don't want/need until this weekend. So fingers crossed I'll be signing at 10am on Friday and moving in sometime the following week

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out OK with the house Lindsay!

Daffycat said...

Really cute RR! I like the subject.

I hope everything goes well with your new house. Happy moving!

MysteryKnitter said...

Cute RR! You can stitch!
I hope the house case will be solved soon.