Wednesday, March 04, 2009

February progress & March goals

For February I'd like to

Finish the Angel Box Done
UFO RR Done
Finish the SOLAK Square No but I did make progress on it
Finish Quaker Row Done
Finish the stitching on both exchanges I'm signed up for Only got one done

For March I'd like to

Finish the exchange project
Finish the SOLAK square
UFO RR
Make good progress on My Needleswork
Start one of the ornaments I owe Mel

I stitched for a total of 83 hours 30 minutes (my best Feb for a few years) had NO new starts and 3 finishes

Current WIP total = 46 (I've already started the other exchange project or it'd be 45)

1 comment:

Jo said...

If you keep killing WIPs at this rate (3 a month) you'll only have 16 left by the end of the year (yeah, I know that's unlikely too, but it's a great stat!!)

Sounds like the darts match was frustrating - hope it was fun too!