Saturday, March 21, 2009

The other new WIP

I started Mary Busby yesterday (new SAL project with Pat) but made very little progress. I'd barely got anywhere when I had to frog and if you look really closely at the pic you should be able to spot where I restitched it wrong but not as much as the first time! And I had frog another couple of times as well I really hope that I was just having a bad day and that I've not set the tone for the entire project


BTW the fabric is 40 count Newcastle Linen and I converted to NPI, the scan has both pretty accurate but once I switch to my camera that will no doubt change

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

It drives ne nuts to start a project off with loads of frogs. I hope they stay away from you for a while now!

Vonna said...

What a wonderful start..it's going to be beautiful!

Lauralness said...

Great start! Sorry about the frogs though.

Kristin said...

Looks like a great start to me!

Ranae said...

Super nice start.
No More frogging!!!!!