Sunday, March 15, 2009

NEC goodies

So yesterday I went to Sewing for Pleasure & Hobbycrafts at the NEC, spent too much, walked miles and suffered back ache all day but I had a great time :)

My first stand netted me Simply Live from The Primitive Needle, Something Old, Something New from Little House Needleworks, Quaker Faith Hope Love from Midnight Stitching and Quaker Pincushions from Miladys Needle

Then I kitted up Mary Busby with NPI and a piece of 40 ct Newcastle Linen (the pale blue came with the chart so I didn't replace that one)

Then I bought LHN Traveling Stitcher & Geranium Houe and LK Ice Cream Boxer (I will get the set as I go to Chris at The Nimble Thimble) & ABC Lessons as well as picking up some framing Chris had for me that I'll share another day

Assorted silks, some for projects some not, some retired Weeks, a couple of skeins of rayon for beaded tassels, piece of 32 ct Belfast, a nice long but not wide piece of fabric to make myself a Q Snap cover and JBW Desisgns A Very Merry Winter

And lastly a couple of charts books with charts in for SOLAK (they cost all of £1 each), a kids kit of Gromit that I'll use a different fabric for (again it was dirt cheap and I can prob. stitch it a couple of times from the floss) and a few ribbons that I picked up for finishing


I also bought a few bits and pieces to inclue in exchange packages as well as a couple of gifts so I can't really share those.
I really want to go and make a start on something I bought yesterday but I'm going to try and be good and work on a WIP instead, besides Mel had a list of things she could get me for Mother's Day next week so if she did get anything off it for me I'll be having anew start next Sunday

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling!!!! Oh lots of goodies to keep you busy for a while!!

Laural said...

Yup, I'm jealous. Great stuff! I'm sorry your back hurts from the day but I'm really glad that you had a lot of fun.

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Glad you had fun at the NEC. I'll try to come with you next year :D

See you soon :D x

Daffycat said...

Oooo, it looks like you had such fun. Wonderful stash!

Sheila said...

I think all that stash was worth the bad back (hopefully it is ok today). Great haul :)

Paula said...

A great stash haul Lindsay.

Kristin said...

What a haul...have fun with your new stash.

Karoline said...

Great stash haul :)

Julie said...

Nice stash, what a haul!