Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bear Afghan

Here's my progress on the afghan for this week between Sunday evening at my Parents and yesterday he's had about 2 1/2 hours on him and if it wasn't for my needing to get an exchange project done I probably would of done a little on him today as well.



Thank you for your comments on Fire Dragon I do appricate them and I always think I should reply by email to any I get but never seem to get round it so in answer to a couple of them.....
Measi - he's charted over one and it's been a while since I've done any any so I figured why not and the fabric is 28 count
Blu - that's right he has no backstitch and there's none charted for him because he's designed to be stitched over one

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What an adorable afghan. I have one I am thinking about dyeing before I stitch on it.