Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WIP updates

I'm taking part in the Travelling Stitcher SAL even though I only have the needlecase left to do (I finished the main piece last year). I'm trying hard to resist finishing it in one day and so hopefully make it last for most of the SAL.

I'm also taking part in the Legends SAL over on the TWBB rather unsurprisingly I'm stitching on Legend of the Dragons. Apologies for the really bad pic but it was taken late at night under my stitching lamp and the ones with the flash were even worse! My fabric is actually white but the bad pic does show the sparkle off :)

And lastly I got into the swing of things today while working on my Bear afghan UFO and got a fair bit done

P.S. Legend of the Dragon was my Jan 1st start but with being out most of the day I only got one length in so it wasn't worth a pic

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

You have a few projects on the go! Looking forward to seeing more :o)