I spent the first few days of the year finishing off the diamonds for my bead mat and I thought I'd got them all until I was looking for something else and found another couple that needed to be done from the Dragon Box. Yesterday I sat down and made the diamonds up and this morning I added them so it's now finished.
There are 168 diamonds in 86 colours in it and it was quite a learning curve to in some respects.
After I thought I'd finished it I picked up my mad idea for a while before I started a new project so I went with 2 of the colours for it to do the date diamond for this year's mat.
It took me a couple of hours and lots of searching for free alphabets with numerals online to get it right and then another couple of hours to bead it.
I put 4 'normal' sized diamonds together to have one big enough (I never thought of that last year and that was a bit of the learning curve) and I'm counting it as my first beading finish of the year