Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2012 Goals report & 2013 Goals


For 2012 I said 
Finish a TW  No but I did work on one a little
Finish Mary Wigham  Yes, Done mid year
Stitch an ornament a month and finish it Yes although some month's they were beaded
Stitch or bead at least 12 Dragons in honour of 2012 being the year of the Dragon  I managed 6 :(
Keep up with the TUSAL  Done
Get my PHD number to below 25  No, failed again :(

For 2013 I'd like to
Finish a TW
Stitch or bead an ornament a month and finish it
Stitch at least 6 squares for SOLAK
Start and finish Santa's Village
Finish more projects than I start
Keep up with the TUSAL
Get my PHD number to below 25

Overall in 2012 I stitched for 918 hours 47 minutes which averages out to a few hours a day so although it sounds a lot it's no more than average really I'm just a bit odd in keeping track!
I had 30 new starts and 32 finishes and I ended the year with 30 PHD's

3 comments:

Chris said...

Great stitching accomplishment in 2012. It sounds like you will be able to achieve your 2013 goals.
Happy New Year!!

Denise SA said...

Love your statistics wish I could be as organised and keep track.

Julie said...

It's amazing when you add up the time!