Sunday, January 06, 2013

Dragon Box Finished

Once I'd got my beading stuff unpacked I settled down to do diamonds for my bead mat for a day or two as it helped me to work out where I wanted furniture putting and in what order I was going to start unpacking.  But then I turned to the Dragon Box in the hope that I could get it finished by the end of 2012 and on New Year's Eve morning I did just that 


Dragon Box
Julia Pretl
Little Bead Boxes

It's the first box I've done with feet and it's turned out OK but the sides bow quite a bit and I added an extra row to the lid to help close the gaps up.
This has been one of those projects that if it could go wrong it did which is why it took me all year to complete it as I had a spell of having to unpick all I'd done because of a mistake a few rows back, having lots of broken beads and on one or occasions the fireline broke!!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Your box turned out great Lindsay. I can't see anything wrong with it.

Linda

Terri Overton said...

I think it's absolutely beautiful, Lindsay!

Terri
thisisterri.com

Terri said...

It's gorgeous! I love reading about your beading projects and I get inspired, too!

Denise SA said...

It beautiful wish I could bead

cucki said...

wow it is looking so beautiful xx

Chris said...

Amazing finish!

Julie said...

Stunning!

Paula said...

Lovely

Silverlotus said...

It looks absolutely beautiful.