Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sunday in Wales *Pic Heavy*

Sunday morning started with a sneeky pic of Mel fast asleep (Boy am I going to get into trouble for this!)
Once we set out we had to stop and fill up and after sitting there for 5 mins while the people in the car in front of us mucked about and then all decided to go to the cash machine at the same time once they'd filled the car up before paying this pulled up at the pump beside us so I lent out of the window for a pic
Our first stop of the day was at Pili Palas at Mel's request




Then we spent the afternoon at the Anglesey Sea Zoo. Because the lighting there is quite dark and your not allowed to use a flash I could only take pics of things in well lit displays so until I can get copies of Mum's and Mel's pics there's not many to share.

These are Baby Seahorses, sorry the pics a bit blurred but they are only about 1cm long and moving all the time
A few tanks up are some adults that arrived there from Chester zoo in July

Since we found Nemo on Saturday (no Sharon I didn't flush him down the loo, he was quite happy in his large tank) I just had to take a pic of this Starfish


If you clicked on the link above you'll have seen the pic of the Big Fish Forest well they have a camera in the tank that you can move about, zoom in and out etc and it shows up on big TV screen so while Dad played with the camera I took a pic of Mel and Mum on the screen
On the way out they have these boats you can have a play on so guess who just had to put her 50p in to have a go, Mel and Dad joined in


I'm sure my boat had a mind of it's own as it refused to go where I wanted it to
Both Mum and Mel got pics of the sharks and the other fish they have there so there may be more to follow in a few days along with more Butterfly's

5 comments:

loulee said...

Oooh! Pili Palas, I went there a few years ago, loved it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

TheDragonKeeper said...

BAD MUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Daffycat said...

ROFLOL. Wonderful pictures! I love seahorses and the babies are awesome!

MysteryKnitter said...

Lovely pics!