Friday, December 26, 2008

Chrsitmas Stash and HD

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas

I thought I'd share a pic of the stash I received from Secret Santa, I don't yet know who it was but it will be revealed some time over the next few days. The fabric is SMF Moondust and I have a project in mind for it(must of been fate when I ordered the chart at Nimble Thimble a few days ago!) and the pink skien is NN #5 perle

Not long before Midnight Chrismas Day I finished Bigger Stash, my Birthday start this year, and fingers crossed I'll get a couple more things done by the end of the year.


My Stash is Bigger Than your Stash
Forever in my Heart
Started May 16
Finished December 25

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the stitched piece and the stash enhancement is great!

Daffycat said...

Congratulations on your finish! ***happy dance***

Karoline said...

It's lovely, congratulations

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish Lindsay.