Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beaded Tassel class

Yesterday I did the beaded tassel class and had great fun. So that we would have a completed tassel to take home we used bugle beads to get up the neck quicker.
As you can see mine was orange (I was given a green one to start with which I quickly swapped!) but you really can't see that there's 3 different shades of beads and that goes for real life to.



We made two tassels at the start of the class, one four inch (that one shown) and a six inch which is sat on the table waiting for me to decide on what colours and pattern to use on it.
I can see more of these in my future as Birthday/Christmas presents :) the little 3 inch one's our tutor had to show us would make an ideal scissor fob so you never know if one will appear as a giveaway in the future

9 comments:

Shebafudge said...

That is really pretty and I love the colours.

Just wanted to let you know that the chart arrived yesterday. It is really lovely. I think I might get all the threads together and have it as a work project to do in my lunch break. Thanks for doing the giveaway for it!!

loulee said...

Wow, sweet. I had a go at beading some years ago, I wasn't impressed with my efforts, hats off to you. That box is amazing.

Kristin said...

That is gorgeous. Is there anyway we could talk you into putting up the instructions on your blog?

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

This is really pretty. x

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daffycat said...

How beautiful!

Laural said...

Oooh! Very pretty!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that's gorgeous!