Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A flowery finish

Being sick the last few days has had it's good points, I've finished my Freindship exchange project and this little design but this is the only one I can share right now

Crocus from The Garden Path Collection
Agneta Engman Designs
I have no idea when I started it but it had to be after 1994 (date on the design) and I vaguely remember buying it at a stitching group I used to go when the designer was there. It resurfaced with a couple of the blooms done last year when ExH brought down a bag of bits and pieces he'd found when having a sort out.
I know I'm never going to restitch it so I've decided to give the chart away rather then let it collect dust in my stash or end up in the recycling. You've got until Midnight tomorrow (Weds) to put your name down and I'll get Mel to draw a name on Thursday.
Thank you for all your well wishes and get well vibes I'm much better and only have a bit of a sore throat now which will hopefully go in a day or two.

6 comments:

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Glad you're getting Better, Mum.

I think I can safely say I DO NOT want that chart! You know what me and flowers are like! x

Shebafudge said...

That is a gorgeous design! I love crocuses. Please would you enter me for it? Thanks!

Kristin said...

I love the design but have far too many patterns as it is...LOL.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daffycat said...

Very pretty finish!

MysteryKnitter said...

How pretty!