Sunday, February 22, 2009

Framing and stash

Yesterday I went down to The Nimble Thimble to pick up some framing. I stitched this last year for Mel, she has no idea I've had it framed yet and by the time she reads this she'll be back from camp and will have seen it. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out but I really should of tidyed up the duvet before I plonked them on to take pics

I also treated myself to a bit of stash while I was there, the one peeking out is a Silver Lining Rose for Mel's 18th later this year but as she reads my blog I can't show which one nor will I be able to share progress pics of it.


Now all I have to do is figure out where to hide the SL while I work on it, Mel knows where I keep my WIPs and may decide to go peeking (although I doubt it, she's very good)

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

The framed tiger is stunning. Mel will be very pleased!

Lovely new stash!

Irene said...

The tiger looks great !

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow those tiger eyes look just awesome!!!

Kristin said...

Wow...that tiger looks fab!

Sheila said...

Those eyes are hypnotic. And a great stash shop too :)

Laural said...

I loved this piece when you finished it and it is even more spectacular now that it's framed. Great Job!!