Wednesday, February 04, 2009

An old finish

I took this a few days ago planning to post it but life got in the way and Mel got sick so it's taken me a few days.
The Princess and the Dragon
Teresa Wentzler
I started this back in 2002 I think when it was released in a UK magazine at the time rotating was new to me and it didn't get much attention really but that all changed in June/July 2003. To cut a long and boring story short I stitched it in the month or so of waiting for tests to be done to find out why I couldn't walk and had extreme pain in my legs all the time, turned out it was caused by diabeties although I had none of the normal symptoms that signal it's onset

6 comments:

Kathy said...

WOW that is gorgeous, just love the colour of the mount, it sure makes it stand out, lovely.

Hugs xxxxx

Jo said...

Great choice of frame - where will you hang it?

Kristin said...

What a gorgeous piece...WOW!

Daffycat said...

It framed up beautifuly!

Hope Mel's better now!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous mat color and I love the rest of the framing too!

Isn't it extra satisfying to finish a TW??

Congratulations!

MysteryKnitter said...

I can't but hope M is better.