Wednesday, February 04, 2009

An old finish

I took this a few days ago planning to post it but life got in the way and Mel got sick so it's taken me a few days.
The Princess and the Dragon
Teresa Wentzler
I started this back in 2002 I think when it was released in a UK magazine at the time rotating was new to me and it didn't get much attention really but that all changed in June/July 2003. To cut a long and boring story short I stitched it in the month or so of waiting for tests to be done to find out why I couldn't walk and had extreme pain in my legs all the time, turned out it was caused by diabeties although I had none of the normal symptoms that signal it's onset

6 comments:

Kathy said...

WOW that is gorgeous, just love the colour of the mount, it sure makes it stand out, lovely.

Hugs xxxxx

Silverlotus said...

It looks lovely!

Jo said...

Great choice of frame - where will you hang it?

Kristin said...

What a gorgeous piece...WOW!

Daffycat said...

It framed up beautifuly!

Hope Mel's better now!

indystitch said...

Gorgeous mat color and I love the rest of the framing too!

Isn't it extra satisfying to finish a TW??

Congratulations!