Thursday, February 05, 2009

Look what I woke up to


Even though the pic doesn't show it it's still falling :)
Mel is feeling much better now and more like her normal self although she's still coughing alot and she doesn't yet have much colour in her cheeks. But I've got up this morning with a bit of a cough and cold so I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse
Jo, Princess and Dragon is hanging in the alcove where my puter is along with Quiltmaker (which I'll share another day), the balck wire you can see behind it is the wire that runs from the router up into Mel's room for her puter which happens to sit directly above mine

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I heard y'all had been having some weird weather. Enjoy the snow.

Jo said...

It's only just got to you today??? It started snowing here on Sunday...

Daffycat said...

Yay snow! How kind of Mel to share...not! LOL I hope you both feel better soon.

How's school, Mel?

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

It that all the snow you had? We woke up to 5 inches of it, and more is expected tonight! x


And I finished my exchange stitching - need to make it up now! x

MysteryKnitter said...

Heyyy, snow!!!!!!!!!!!