Monday, April 14, 2008

Fantasy Sampler

It's been a while since I last did an update for this WIP even though I've been working on it most Monday's (although some weeks it did get ignored for a different TW)
Today I'm going to work on the left hand greenery border that you can see partly done while I'm in the mood for confetti stitches on it, that border is (for me at least) the worst part of FS to stitch.

Sometime in the next few weeks I'll be making my 100th post to this blog and when I do I'll send a little something to the first person that makes a comment on that post.
I've actually had this blog since 03 but at first couldn't get on with it so used my MSN space instead but got fed up with and some of things I couldn't do started to annoy me so I revived this one and have used it ever since.
I think that 100 posts is a bit of a milestone for anyone but esp. for me as I'm not one to talk about my life which is why this mostly a stitching blog and that should be celebrated in some way

3 comments:

Stitcher said...

This is a great TW, I've seen this one stitched in Real life, it's stunning, look forward to seeing more progress pics.

Daffycat said...

This is looking awesome! Cinfetti stitches can drive you nuts some days...best of luck with them

Wow, almost 100 posts!!! Congratulations a bit early! :o)

MysteryKnitter said...

You have skills to stitch!