Friday, April 18, 2008

A Stitching Meme

1, How do you hold your fabric? Either on a Q Snap or scroll frame
2, Floss licker? Always have and always will
3, How do you thread your needle? I find putting the licked end through the eye works really well :)
4, What needle do you like best? 26 or 28 Piecemaker for pref but they are a little hard to find here so I'll use whatever make I can get as long as it's a 26 or 28
5, Are you a needle loser? I can count the number of needles I've lost in almost 17 years of stitching on one hand
6, What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? One with holes works well :) (you have no idea how tempting it is to leave it like that!) seriously 28 evenweave or 40 linen
7, Bobbins or floss bags? My DMC & Anchor goes on bobbins, silks go in bags while I'm using them
8, Are you a scissors collector? Not in particular although I have aquired a fair few pairs over the years
9, Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? This I leave to the experts
10, Are you a floss floozy? I refuse to annswer that on the grounds I may incriminate myself :)
11, Silk? Yes please
12, Railroader? When I remember
13, Are you a pattern or designer snob? If owning almost every TW makes me one then I guess it would be a yes but I don't think of myself as one
14, Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? No but I rarely give my stitching as gifts to anyone other than close family
15, Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? Oh yes and I had a lot of fun getting there
16, Do you wash your projects? If it's stiched in DMC on normal fabric and it needs it then I do, if it's on Hand dyed fabric or use silk/ overdyed floss then no but I do pay more attention to making sure my hands are clean and don't eat/drink near my stitching

No comments: