Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Stitching!

And it's mine for the first time in a couple of weeks:)


The Peacock, Papillon freebie


Towards the end of last week I was feeling very stressed over alot of little things that had built up over the course of a few days and my mood was at rock bottom. Not one of my WIP's appealed to me but I wanted to stitch so I took the advice of a very dear friend who told me to give my heart what it wants. This little guy has been calling to me on and off for a few weeks so I gave in and started him on Saturday morning.


Most of the little things that made me feel so bad have now been fixed or sorted out so I'm much happier although my biggest worry is one that will be around for the next few months at least, my Landlord is selling the house and as things stand right now an offer has been made by someone but I don't know if the sale will go through or if they are a buy to let buyer or someone that wants to live here. All I can do is wait and see what happens for the time being and while I've been talking to the council nothing can really happen until he gives me 2 months notice, given the pace of things so far that could be a while in coming as I'm still waiting for a surveyer to get in touch.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Love your peacock - I wonder if it is still available as a freebie?

It's annoying about your house - I hope you hear some concrete news soon. Your friend is right - in times of stress just do what your heart desires - it's not as though there's a law about how many projects we can have on the go at once!!

Lindsay said...

As far as I know it still is and your right there's no law against the number of WIPs we can have but I've reached the point of having in the region of 50 and even I think that's a few too many.
Somehow I don't think I'm going to reach my goal of 30 by the end of the year, I keep starting new ones!

MysteryKnitter said...

That peacock is awesome!