Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A little information please

Got this on permanant loan from Velda feel free to do the same

What is in the back of your car? Map book, boxed up Lawn Dragon and spare bulbs
What color is your toothbrush? It's clear with a blue line wrapped round it
Name one person that made you smile today? Nora Batty while watching Last of the Summer Wine on TV
What where you doing at 8am this morning? Getting out of bed
What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Stitching
What is your favorite candy bar? I rarely have any but I am a fan of Double Deckers
Have you ever been to a strip club? No
What is the last thing you said aloud? Oh Wow
What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint Choc Chip
What was the last thing you had to drink? Tea, very English thing to do :)
What are you wearing right now? Ermm clothes!!!
What was the last thing you ate? Bacon, Egg and Chips
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? You mean we're supossed to get new one's
When was the last time you ran? Ask me an easier one
The last sporting event you watched? Monaco Grand Prix
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Toffee
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on my space? Don't use it
Ever go camping? I've not slept under canvas since I was a kid but I do go in my Parents caravan a couple of times a year
Do you take vitamins daily? No but I do take Potassium every day because I'm on Water tablets
Do you go to church every Sunday?No
Do you have a tan? Just a normal every day life one and a drivers arm
Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Don't really eat either of them
Do you drink your soda with a straw? Don't drink it at all so that would be a no
What did your last text message say? I don't doubt it and I'm looking forward to it
Are you some-one's best friend? I think so
What are you doing tomorrow? Finished putting together the Garden chair and my weekly shop as I won't be home on Friday to do it
Look to your left, what do you see? An old printer on top of the drawers I keep my WIPS in
What color is your watch? Isn't that one of those things that goes round your wrist?
What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos
Do you use chap stick? Yes but more in the winter that summer
What is your birthstone? Emerald
What is your favorite number? 16
Do you have a dog? No, I prefer cats and I don't have one of those either
Last person you talked to on the phone? My Mum
Have you met anyone famous? The cast of Last of the Summer Wine many, many years ago when they were filming and Bob Carolgees (Anyone remember Spit the Dog?) runs a candle shop at a Craft/ Antiques place locally
Any plans today? Bit more surfing then bed
How many states have you lived in? I've never lived outside the UK
Ever go to college? Only when my DD's had something on that required my being there
Do you dye your hair? As of yesterday I do
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Not knowing what's happening with my home, my Landlord isn't keeping me updated
Last song listened to? Iris, Ronan Keating
Can you say the alphabet backwards? No and some days I have trouble saying the right way
Do you have a maid service clean your house? Does in my dreams count?
Are you jealous of anyone? No
Is anyone jealous of you? Why on earth would they be!
Do you love anyone? Hmmmm well if this is refering to a male of the species then the answers no but if it's a general question then yes
Do any of your friends have children?yes
Do you eat healthy? Most of the time
What do you usually do during the day?Look after Mum, clean, stitch, surf, fall asleep to name a few
Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No I don't, there's plenty of people I dislike
Do you use the word 'hello' daily?yes
What color is your car? Dark Blue
Have you ever been to Six Flags? I'm not even sure what it is!
Do you like cats? Yes I do and I'd love to have one again
How did you get your worst scar? I had my appendix removed as a kid and the scar is huge, no keyhole surgery back then

1 comment:

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Well I just learnt something new about my own mother! I never knew you had your appendix removed!

And I inherited your love of Mint Choc Chip ice cream!

x