Friday, June 20, 2008

A UFO bites the dust

Back in January I signed up to a UFO SAL and my first victim was Dimensions Angel of Light, I promised to spend an hour a week on her until she was done and late last night she was.

Her face is a little demented and I've left off the french knots coming from the candle but she's done after ???? years, I can't even remember why I started her in the first place as Angels aren't my normal cup of tea. The next victim of UFO killing is Shepherds Bush's Charmed Hearts, I gave up on it when I couldn't get one of the borders to match up but it's been done for me now and there's only the outer border to go.

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Excellent finish! I admire your commitment...that's a clever idea of dedicating a block of time a week! ***happy dancing with you***

Jo said...

hurrah for the UFO slayer...